Healthcare Management for Medical Cannabis Staff
Medical settings are regulated by standards that include Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA) so governmental laws and regulations mandate training, such as:
- HIPAA for Medical Offices
- HIPAA Best Practices
- OSHA Training and Compliance
- OSHA Requirements and Standards for Medical Offices
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- EHR and Technology Training
- Customer Service Training for a Medical Environment
Well-trained staff is going to translate to a better customer service experience, it will help keep patients loyal and can also serve as a way to attract new patients.
Cannabis Integration is committed to the advancement of cannabis as a medicine to treat a wide array of ailments and we support medical practices to ensure your staff have the required training available.