Cannabis Infused Product Manufacturers Skills & Training
Cannabis-infused products and oils, waxes and tinctures are becoming more mainstream and require numerous types of training topics due to the particular nature of manufacturing and unique risks associated with processing medical marijuana. Such as:
- Safe work practices manufacturing workplace
- Environmental safety inspections
- Emergency response plans
- Unsafe conditions and corrective actions
- Provide safety orientation for other employees
- Personal Protective equipment (PPE)
- Processes & procedures that support safety in the workplace
- Fulfill safety and health requirements for maintenance, installation and repair
- Monitor equipment and operator performance
- Effective safety enhancing workplace practices
Established infused products companies experience risk factors such as employee injuries, fire, water damage and theft of property.
Cannabis Integration assists you with training and compliance requirements needed for your cannabis business to increase the competencies of your employees for your business as well as the know-how to operate it.
Product quality, flavor, and consistent dosage are key in achieving success with your infused product operations, we offer the full-suite training solution to allow you to hit the ground running with brand recognition.